8.12.2011

How to Fix RSS Feed in Triberr

1. If you haven't heard of it, please google. Thank you kindly.

2. If you have heard of it and can't get your posts to appear in your tribal stream, keep reading. 

Blogging is the shiznit. Seriously. And this new crack a.k.a. triberr that @coffeeluvinmom turned me on to, is changing the game. 

Clueless? Read #1 and repeat.

Registering is super easy, but getting your feed imported proved to be a challenge for some. Thanks to Dan "the Man" Cristo ("the Man" is nowhere in his bio...just here in this post), me and others are in business and our posts are flowing the way they were intended. 

Dan was putting out Bonfires (again...see #1) and gave me these instructions:
  • go to Tribes and click on your tribe (my tribe is Coffee Chronicles. go figure)
  • click on Settings (right under the description box of your tribe & above tribe member avatars)
  • scroll down until you see Selected RSS Feed (it's defaulted to Unassign)
  • select your RSS feed (looks like http://blogname.com/feed OR http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogname)
  • click Save Changes
To confirm you're good to go:
  • go to Home
  • click on the My Stream tab
  • when your post has been tweeted, you'll see a pie chart to the far right giving you your stats
Disclosure: I'm so non-technical it hurts sometimes. I have faith your skills are much better than mine.

Hope this helps...now go multiply your reach & get some bones!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,

    Thnx so much for sharing this with your audience. It's one of the most challenging parts of setting up your Triberr account the right way. And also, thank you for calling us "crack" (huge compliment :-) and for saying that it's changing the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't deny it was frustrating, but easy to resolve once Dan offered up instructions. And yes, triberr crack is on the list with Starbucks and Facebook. Looking forward to continued innovation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I've been on triberr about two weeks and think it is AWESOME! And both Dan and Dino are super helpful and down to earth. I'd love to see triberr do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also non-technical, and I agree that Triberr is awesome. In 3 days, we've accrued a reach of more than 78,000--it really is "auto-magical" and both Dan and Dino are cool. When you get the hang of it, the invitation to make sweet "inbreeding" still stands. Until then, no pressure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just lost my triberr virginity a couple of days ago...in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Amberr...I'll take you up on it in the near future

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...