4.03.2011

Root Canal or Cosmetic Surgery?


Candid Confession #1: I don't own one of these...at least not yet.

I hadn't been to the dentist since 2008. And before you jump the gun and call me 'Yuck Mouth', Dr. Gupta commended me on my flossing skills last week. I religiously use Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste (as a result, my sisters have started using it too) and I'm armed with floss at all times.

ROUTINE MAINTENANCE

I'm sure you've heard stories of cash-strapped families having to choose between buying groceries or paying for prescription medication and vice versa. Since my last experience with Castle Dental was not only a nightmare, but also a rip-off, the decision to put off seeing a dentist was an easy one to make.

End Result: I need a $747.50 root canal.

Happy Ending: Thanks to Baby Daddy's flexpay spending account, I'm getting it done.

What does the above pictured Booty Pop have to do with all this?!

Candid Confession #2: The excruciating pain I'm having has ceased all fantasies of a $6,000 butt augmentation. I'd rather wear one of these hideous contraptions than subject myself to removing and soaking my teeth by age 40.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...