12.05.2010

21 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF

1.  What can I do today to improve my tomorrow?

2.  How many negative thoughts have I had in the past 24 hours?

3.  What toxic people do I need to let go of?

4.  What's my definition of success?

5.  When will I stop making excuses?
 


6.  How can others see the best in me if I refuse to do so myself?

7.  How many hours will I spend on personal development?

8.  How can I reach new heights...and stay there?

9.  Who can I bring with me on my journey to success?

10. When was the last time I performed a random act of kindness?

11. What would happen if I replaced "I'm trying" with "I'm doing"?

12.  When will I realize I deserve more than I'm settling for?

13. How many times did I say "thank you" today?

14. What would I do if I wasn't afraid of being judged?

15. Do I only find joy in material things?

16. Are my words speaking louder than my actions?

17. Am I defined by the opinions of others?

18. When will I get a backbone and start saying "NO!"?

19. When will I stop letting my past determine my future?

20. When will I hold myself accountable?

21. Am I really pleased with the person in the mirror?





Photo credit: lovesteph83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...