9.25.2011

Non-Meme Queen: The Versatile Blogger

I've typed and deleted three sentences trying to get this post started. I'm not deleting anything else. Whatever it ends up being, just go with it please?! Great. Thanks.

A few months ago on twitter I had a question about something. I don't remember exactly what, but what I do remember is that Amy came to my rescue and answered it. We've been blogging buddies since then. She lives in Chicago and tells me at least a couple of times a month she wants me to come visit. 

Sit tight, Precious...I'll be there soon as I can!

Three bloggers awarded Amy The Versatile Blogger award. The rules state if your blog is mentioned, you have to tell seven things about yourself and list 15 13 bloggers you think others will enjoy reading.

I appreciate Coffee Lovin Mom passing the torch to me.*

7 RANDOM THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T CARE TO KNOW ABOUT TUE®:

  1. LEFT. my dominant hand
  2. 13. favorite number, was my Daddy's thirteenth child (yes, he had 12 with his first wife)
  3. ORANGE. favorite color
  4. TERRELL OWENS. the man I plan to marry, he doesn't even know I exist but that's ok
  5. OUTBURST!. my ROTFLMAO equivalent, you'll know it when you hear it
  6. HEIGHTS. I don't do em
  7. BETWEEN A & B. my bra cup size

BLOGS I GOTTA HAVE IN MY LIFE

  1. hotchocolocatecaramelmocha
  2. The Work at Home Woman
  3. The Numbers Whisperer
  4. Teen Entrepreneur Blog
  5. Learn What Not To Do
  6. Libra Fitness Austin
  7. Miss Coupon Diva
  8. Cassius Blue Consulting
  9. 12 Most
  10. The VaVoom Factor
  11. Dump Your Frump
  12. Girl Talk With Marlo
  13.  Mel Robbins 
* I'm the self-proclaimed 'Non-Meme Queen'. As such, this is my first and last time participating in one of these.

Thank you kindly, Management.

1 comment:

  1. TUE, could you please ask Terrell - the man you're planning to marry - to invest in a BOX of lip balm? Why the ashy lips TO? Why?

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...