9.13.2011

Discount Swag: Old Navy Back2School Edition

Shopping at discount stores works for me, but not so much for The Boy and The Girl. Old Navy isn't a regular hang out of mine, but as long as they're running specials like this one AND offering money saving coupons - I'm there!

If you can't see the video below, CLICK HERE.


Since this is the first time I've purchased boys jeans from there, I'm going to pay close attention to the quality - how long they hold up and if they shrink in the dryer, etc. 

Let me know of any other Old Navy finds I might be missing out on. 

Thanks for watching & sharing your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I bow down before you and your bargain hunting skills. Old Navy is one of my go to places to shop because of the great deals... but I've never scored a haul like yours! From experience I can say the quality is excellent. My boys still have jeans from 2 winters ago.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...