2.25.2013

Money In The Mail

My loyalty rewards from my electric company came in the mail last week. I got $70.36...that's a few dollars less than last year's amount but I'm not complaining. At all. 

I had a general idea about what I would buy this time around. Last summer I started pricing webcams due to the fact that my laptop didn't come with one built in. After reading some reviews, it looked like I would end up spending around $50. 

I got a Logitech C310 for $29.99. It was regularly $49.99. I think Best Buy had it marked down because they now price match Amazon. And speaking of Best Buy, due to their horrible service, I had a $50 gift card they sent me and I still had $22 remaining on it. I was saving it to go toward my webcam.

After paying the difference for the webcam and splurging on the kids at Taco Bell, I have just under $50 left on the loyalty rewards gift card. It'll be used for new MAC foundation and a wig. 

Now about this webcam situation and what it means to you:

I'll be posting more videos here. There are things I want to discuss and sometimes "talking" it is better than typing it. Know what I mean?

That's about all I know so far. It'll pretty much be like everything else I conjure up...Do. Then plan. 

And if you haven't looked into loyalty rewards programs offered by your service providers you need to get on that ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...