3.10.2013

Today's News: Jodi Arias, Martha Stewart & No CPR

It's no secret that I want to work in media. I used to think I wanted to host my own tv talk show, but with the way shows get cancelled these days - I'm starting to rethink that idea. This doesn't mean I don't want it to happen, it just means that a new media production is probably a better option. 

Since I don't have offers coming at me left and right, I decided to utilize the web - and a webcam - and take matters into my own hands. 

A couple of my blogging buddies have weekly series on their blogs where they share their perspectives on what's going on in the world. I decided to join them. Kita and Whitney - thank you both for the inspiration.

Here ya go. Current events and news you can use. From a blogger's point of view. 



If you can't see the video CLICK HERE

How many of these do you think I have to produce on my own before the major networks come calling?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...