5.01.2012

The Big Reveal

Nervous. That's what I'm feeling right now. 

Today would have been my Daddy's birthday. He died when I was 18. Here I talk about how he shaped my life and deposited an entrepreneurial spirit into my DNA. 

My initial goal was to launch my new blog in April. I met the goal of getting it ready by then, but there was nothing really significant about that particular time. And while I've been working on the blog for several months, I wanted its official birthday to have meaning and sentiment. 

So it is today - May 1, 2012 - that I share with you and everyone else the labor of love I've worked tirelessly to create.

It could never have happened without the support of my family, friends, and last but not least, you. 

Thank you Jackie, Latorsha, Linda, Holly, Chrissy, Chris, and my baby - The Girl.

I hope I make you and my Daddy proud. 

**************************************************


****************************************

I dedicate this to the man who loved and adored me unconditionally.
Mr. Johnnie Johnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...