12.01.2011

You've Got Mail: Eggplant & Glimmer

Back in October, I told you about my encounter with girdles and opportunities. That's when I ordered Avon from my online friend - Jan. I told you I would shoot a video so you could see what I bought.

Honestly, I forgot I had the stuff tucked away in my closet. Blame it on the devil.

A few weeks ago, Stesha shared some of her must-have beauty products and that's when I

remembered my box of unopened goods.




 I ABSUHLOOTELY love that bedazzled makeup bag!

I bought it as a gift for someone, but to tell you the truth - I don't think she's gettin' it.

The Girl has her eye on it too. She looked at it this morning and said, "If this sits here any longer, it might come up missing..." Oh yeah?! Touch it and you might come up missing!


Glimmer and Glow Bag                   $5.99
Big Color Eye Pencil (eggplant)       $3.06
SuperExtend Mascara (black steel)  $3.93

The above items were purchased from Avon's outlet. Equivalent to being on clearance I guess. I say that because those three items are no longer available. According to the representative, nothing came up when I gave her the product numbers so I can't even give you the regular price for each.

This is my all-time favorite thing from Avon:


If you want some of your own, you're in luck!

Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion (2oz)   $4.00

**Please don't send hate mail when I tell you I got mine for 99¢ per bottle.**

How much savings percentage is that?! Just what I figured. A whole helluva lot.

All of this, plus tax and shipping was only $19.44. The order shipped super fast - placed it on 10/14 and got it on 10/19.

I'm really happy right now. I've got stuff to make my eyes pretty and stuff to take it off with when I'm done and something snazzy to carry it all in too.

Damn. That's right. The bag isn't mine. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...