3.29.2012

Closure: Luxury Car - Low Budget Service

It's been two months since the car saga began. I had no idea it would drag out for this long.

After researching, making phone calls, sending emails that went unanswered, and non-stop documentation, my car is back in my driveway. Working. 

The dealerships involved didn't bet on me taking it this far. Their strategy is to 1) ignore you 2) wear you down. What they didn't realize is that I pick my battles wisely. And then fight until the end. 

We'll demand to speak to a supervisor when we get cold fries in the drive-thru, but when there's a bigger issue - one really worth our time and energy - we'll throw our hands in the air and walk away. This is how corporations win and continue to get away with unethical and unfair business practices. 

I never asked either dealership to repair my car. I only wanted a key to the trunk so I could get the mechanical issue resolved. Jaguar Houston North finally stepped up and did their part, but unfortunately, Austin Jaguar needed a nudge from the executive team at the corporate office. 

So the car that was deemed "too much of a liability and beyond repair" is back on the road again...at Jaguar's expense of course. The knowledge AND resilience I've gained as a result of this experience: priceless. 

Thank you for all of your support throughout this emotionally draining ordeal. I'm even going to shout out the haters who emailed saying, "You're driving a Jag..why are you complaining?" Don't forget - there's a story behind how I got the Jag. Thank you kindly. 

If you feel like a company has done you wrong, you have the right to do something about it. Be relentless in your efforts to get the wrong doing corrected. 
I'm here to help you any way I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...