2.02.2012

One Word Business Plan

What started out as a 'word of the week' turned into 'word of the month' for me. I'm not complaining because it was a good thing. It was my intention to master one thing and one thing only. Focusing on it for one week straight. 

That was a few days into January and here we are looking February dead in the eye. 

In case you forgot, my goals for 2012 are centered around the same three words from last year. And the one short-term-turned-long-term word I'm focusing on drives those three words. 

So what do you do to keep it front and center so you don't get distracted and thrown of course? 

There's only one logical answer to that question:



You write it on the bathroom mirror.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, do whatever it takes to get the job done! Lol I'm trying the paper and pen daily planner method this year instead relying on an app for this and that. I need the balance.

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...