5.05.2010

Are You in My Niche?



Identifying a target audience is a must for anyone in the service industry. I struggled with this myself initially. I knew from the beginning I had a knack for communicating and genuinely connecting with real people – the types of people that don’t have hidden agendas and also feel the need to have the connection reciprocated. This isn’t something I have to work at because it’s who I am, therefore it comes naturally. I don’t like hard sells or propaganda. You must be authentic, trustworthy, and honest if you want me to do business with you.


With all of the gurus, mavericks, and mavens popping up on the internet, one can easily be misled. If you’re aligned with these core values – authentically good, trust, and honesty – I’d love to teach you, learn from you, and just get to know you better. The world wide web could use a few more “regular” people. You are my target audience.


Photo credit: patlow

3 comments:

  1. Great post, Donna. You're right, the www could use a few more regular people as there are too many gurus, experts and divas out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lynn!

    Thanks for stopping by. I must admit that I was "Speaking Diva" when I first got on twitter a little over a year ago. Didn't take long for me to change it, although a few close friends still call me that from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Donna. You're right, the www could use a few more regular people as there are too many gurus, experts and divas out there.

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...